- Xanthe Bevis, Smokefree Workplaces Specialist
- Sue Bolton, Young Person Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Celine Darnand, Smoking Cessation Projects Officer
- Jackie Temple, Health Inequalities Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Julia Singh, Health Inequalities Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Fiona Singleton, Hospital Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Laura Wardak, Smoking Cessation Co-ordinator
- Celia Wodehouse, Smoking and Pregnancy Specialist
To contact any of the above team members, please ring the helpline number below.
How to contact us
Oxfordshire Smoking Advice Service Helpline - 0845 40 80 300
The Smoking Advice Service Helpline is available for smokers who are seeking support and for professionals with enquiries. It is staffed from Monday to Friday during office hours.
You can also complete our enquiries/contact form and a member of the Oxfordshire Smoking Advice Service will contact you.
To submit comments on the Oxfordshire Smoking Advice Service, or feedback on this website, please complete our feedback form.